Scott has put together a small team of veteran technicians who have a combined 130 years of experience. Scott Holsinger is both an expert and an artist. Scott's meticulous attention to quality and detail assures that every patient will receive the best care possible. Delivering results that reward both patients and dentists alike.
- Create sculptured smiles, utilizing techniques and materials needed to show an original appearance in the finial outcome
- Chairside assistance from crown preparation, impression taking, custom shading, to seating of finished product.
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) used in monitoring variations in every step of the crown making process.
- Supervise and train in procedures within each department in daily operations.
- Meet required deadlines upon doctor's request.
- Manage advanced CAD/Cam and traditional framework design
EDUCATION / TRAINING
- The Neuromuscular Technician, 2006
- Super Porcelain EX-3, 2000
- Las Vegas Institute for Advance Dental Studies, 2000
- National Board Certified in Dental Laboratory Technology Noritake Certified, Internal Live Stain for Anteriors
- The Northern Colorado Center of Quality Excellence - 1988
- Quality Improvement Team Training
Statistical/Quality Control Certification,
W. Edwards Deming
Associate Degree in Applied Science in Dental Technology, Ferris State College, Michigan, 1982
- Dental Technology, J. Evert Light Career Center, Indianapolis, Indiana, 1978
National Foundation of Dentistry for the Handicapped since 1995
Colorado Dental Associations since 1998
Journal of Dental Technology
Practical Periodontics & Aasthetic Dentistry (PPAD)
Lab Management Today (LMT)
SCOTT HOLSINGER - Bio
Balancing a desire for artistic expression with technical precision puts Scott in an ideal position for creating asthetic dental restorations. An early interest in crafting jewelry turned Scott's attention to finer detail work. In 1978, as a junior in High School, Scott was first introduced to the field of dental laboratory work at the J. Everett Light Career Center. It was only a matter of time before Scott realized that his minute dexterity and artistic eye would lead him down the path of dentistry. Scott's career began to take shape while waiting to start college. He took a job in Norwalk, Ct. in a dental lab working on dentures and partials. Soon enough Scott's education was underway and after his graduation from Ferris State College in 1982 Scott soon found himself relocating to Colorado.
Utilizing his studies Scott would spend the next 13 years dedicated to a well-respected lab outside of Denver. Working his way up from delivery driver to the position of ceramist Scott quickly progressed through the company. His passion and loyalty to the job proved invaluable as Scott gained an immeasurable experience in the field of fixed prosthodontics, and in 1994 Scott received his Certified Dental Technician accreditation.
Though carrying a full workload, Scott continued to push his own education including studying at the Las Vegas Institute as well as learning the gnathological theories of George Savage. He was also fortunate enough to spend several years with renowned instructor Lee Culp. Culp inspired Scott with his unique techniques and perspectives that developed Scott's ability to see dimensions of colors and contours allowing him to literally mimic natural dentition.
As Scott continued his full time work he began taking on special projects for certain doctors, and before he knew it he had several clients wanting his attention, time, and skills all for their own.
Today Scott has put together a small team of veteran technicians who have a combined experience of over 130 years. Serving Denver's elite dentists Scott caters to the specific needs of his Doctor's and patients. Quartz Dental, known for excellent asthetic restorative creations, is eager to get involved with clients who have our same goals in mind – great dentistry.